Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre
Juan de Fuca RECREATION CENTRE
1767 Island Highway, Victoria BC V9B 1J1
- Juan de Fuca "JdF" Arena 950 bleacher seats
- Swimming Pool 25m in length with eight lanes, diving board, adventure pool with spray toys, and a 7.5 meter water slide.
- Swirl Pool/Sauna/Steam Room
- Weight Room 3,500 sq.ft. weight training & cardio equipment
- Childminding/Preschool/Out of School Care
- Curling Rink Eight Sheets
- Galleon Room 2,900 sq.ft. – seats 185
- Lookout Lounge Licensed – Seats 80 with view of Ice Arena & Curling Rink
Boardroom 420 sq.ft
Spinnaker Room 420 sq.ft.
Juan de Fuca LOWER PARK
Located behind Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre
- The Q Centre (Formerly Bear Mountain Arena) 2300 seats
- Juan de Fuca Golf Course Nine hole par 3 golf course.
- Clubhouse 1460 sq.ft., two rooms, up and down.
- Kinsmen Fieldhouse Fully catered kitchen., seats 80. Suitable for weddings & functions
- Kids Cottage Outside fenced Play Area
Rotary Play Park – Preschool and school age equiptment
Playing Fields – Three 210’ x 300’ grass fields, all with lights.
Ball Diamonds – Two Youth & One Adult
Beach Volleyball – Three sand courts
Tennis Courts – Four porous concrete courts
Paul Valentine Memorial Basketball Courts – Two asphalt courts with lights.
Lawn Bowling – Four Greens
Jogging Trail – 2.8km (1.5 mile) accessible loop with a smooth gravel surface.